Αρχική

The Sanctum of Santa María del Mar Cathedral


The Sanctum of Santa María del Mar Cathedral, originally uploaded by Stuck in Customs.

The Sanctum of Santa María del Mar Cathedral

Here is another amazing place in Barcelona, Spain -- this is the famed Santa María del Mar Cathedral.

I do like taking photos in these old churches, and I hope one day to photograph the inside of the Sagrada Família. It's still under construction, and I think getting the right kind of permission is fairly difficult. I'd like to be there at the perfect time of day with just the right kind of lighting. I don't mind all the construction going on -- I think something pretty amazing could come out of the shot. Anyway, this is one of those things on my personal photo bucket-list!

from the blog www.stuckincustoms.com