Αρχική

Earth Wind and Fire


Earth Wind and Fire, originally uploaded by Philippe Sainte-Laudy.

My name is Philippe Sainte-Laudy, I am 47 years old and I live near Strasbourg in France. My goal in the world of photography is to strive for originality, and create my images into an artform.

Photographer by passion for years, I like in particular the photography of landscape and nature generally.Always in search of the best light and of the most original angle, I "hunt" all the time the most beautiful places which surround me.

The too rare journeys which I was able to make these last years, notably in the United States, in the Maghreb and in Europe were always a source of delight and inspiration.

I also like optimizing and working my images with software as:Photoshop, Aperture or Lightroom. More ...